A Singapore Private Limited Company is the most popular business entity. This package is designed for Residents (Singapore citizens, Permanent Residents or Work Visa holders).
Features of a Private Limited Company
- It usually has the suffix ‘Pte Ltd’ or ‘Ltd’ as part of its name.
- Commonly known as a “company” or “corporation”.
- It is a legal entity separate and distinct from its shareholders and directors
- It can sue or be sued in its own name
- A minimum of 1 and a maximum of 50 shareholders
- A private limited company, with at least one individual shareholder with minimum of 10 percent shareholding, is entitled to local tax and development incentives
- It has the rights to own properties.
Requirements of a limited liability company
- At least 1 shareholder
- At least 1 resident director (Singapore citizen, permanent resident or employment pass holder)
- 1 locally resident Company Secretary
- Minimum paid-up capital of ONE share in any currency of any denomination (eg S$1)
- A local registered office address
Company Registration fees include following services:
- Government Fees for company registration
- Company name verification and reservation
- Preparation of Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Preparation of registration forms
- E-Certificate of incorporation
- Preparation of compliance corporate kit, including corporate seal, share certificates, register and minutes book
- Minutes of first board meeting
- Common seal
- Resolution to open a bank account
- Shareholders Particulars
- Directors Particulars