Features and Pricing
About this package
This incorporation package is for foreign companies who wish to expand their business to Singapore. The main components of this package are:
- Limited Liability Company
- Employment Pass Work Visa application for key staff to relocate to Singapore to manage the operations.
Register Company and open bank account
Commence business operations and apply for Employment Pass
Upon Employment Pass approval, relocate to Singapore
- A subsidiary company is incorporated as a limited liability company
- It operates with a separate and distinct legal identity.
- The foreign company’s liability is limited to the value of the shares it subscribes into the subsidiary.
- The foreign parent company may own any portion up to 100% of the subsidiary company’s shares.
- A subsidiary company is entitled to Singapore corporate tax incentives if it has at least one individual shareholder with minimum of 10% shareholding.
- Newly incorporated companies are NOT REQUIRED to pay tax on the first S$100,000 of chargeable income for the first three consecutive years.
Requirements of Subsidiary Company
- At least 1 shareholder
- At least 1 resident director (Singapore citizen, permanent resident or employment pass holder)
- 1 locally resident Company Secretary
- Minimum paid-up capital of ONE share in any currency of any denomination (eg S$1)
- A local registered office address
Company Registration fees include following services:
- Government Fees for company registration
- Company name verification and reservation
- Preparation of Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Preparation of registration forms
- E-Certificate of incorporation
- Preparation of compliance corporate kit, including corporate seal, share certificates, register and minutes book
- Minutes of first board meeting
- Common seal
- Resolution to open a bank account
Singapore Employment Pass
The Singapore Employment Pass is issued by the Ministry of Manpower and they are the approving authority for all applications. Among other considerations, the key eligibility criteria is as follows:
- You must have a fixed monthly salary of at least S$3,300.
- Acceptable educational qualifications e.g degree or diploma from a reputed institution
- Recognised Professional qualifications
- Specialised skills
- Related work experience
Since your Singapore Company will act as the “employer”, the application of the Singapore Employment Pass can only be submitted after the incorporation of your company.
This package includes a temporary nominee director service. The following points should be noted:
- A security deposit is required to be held for the duration that a nominee director service is provided.
- Upon resignation of our nominee director, the security deposit is refunded less any outstanding fees or disbursements.
- You are required to complete our client profile form with full disclosure.
- The provision of our nominee local director is subject to the favourable assessment of the client profile form.