About this package
A Singapore Private Limited Company is the most popular business entity. This package is designed for Residents (Singapore citizens, Permanent Residents or Work Visa holders).
Open Bank Account
Commence business operations
Requirements of a limited liability company
- At least 1 shareholder
- At least 1 resident director (Singapore citizen, permanent resident or employment pass holder)
- 1 locally resident Company Secretary
- Minimum paid-up capital of ONE share in any currency of any denomination (eg S$1)
- A local registered office address
Company Registration fees include following services:
- Government Fees for company registration
- Company name verification and reservation
- Preparation of Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Preparation of registration forms
- E-Certificate of incorporation
- Preparation of compliance corporate kit, including corporate seal, share certificates, register and minutes book
- Minutes of first board meeting
- Common seal
- Resolution to open a bank account
- Shareholders Particulars
- Directors Particulars
Features of a Private Limited Company
- It usually has the suffix ‘Pte Ltd’ or ‘Ltd’ as part of its name.
- Commonly known as a “company” or “corporation”.
- It is a legal entity separate and distinct from its shareholders and directors
- It can sue or be sued in its own name
- A minimum of 1 and a maximum of 50 shareholders
- A private limited company, with at least one individual shareholder with minimum of 10 percent shareholding, is entitled to local tax and development incentives
- It has the rights to own properties.