Features and Pricing
About this package
This incorporation package is for Non-Residents who wish to setup a company in Singapore without relocating here. The main components of this package are:
- Nominee Director
- set up a private limited company
Submit completed documents for our Nominee Director service
Register Company and open bank account
Commence business operation
Requirements of a limited liability company
- At least 1 shareholder
- At least 1 resident director (Singapore citizen, permanent resident or employment pass holder)
- 1 locally resident Company Secretary
- Minimum paid-up capital of ONE share in any currency of any denomination (eg S$1)
- A local registered office address
Company Registration fees include following services:
- Government Fees for company registration
- Company name verification and reservation
- Preparation of Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Preparation of registration forms
- E-Certificate of incorporation
- Preparation of compliance corporate kit, including corporate seal, share certificates, register and minutes book
- Minutes of first board meeting
- Common seal
- Resolution to open a bank account
This package includes a permanent nominee director service. The following points should be noted:
- A security deposit is required to be held for the duration that a nominee director service is provided.
- Upon resignation of our nominee director, the security deposit is refunded less any outstanding fees or disbursements.
- You are required to complete our client profile form with full disclosure.
- The provision of our nominee local director is subject to the favourable assessment of the client profile form.