How this package works
About this package
This incorporation package is designed for Non-Residents who wish to setup a company in Singapore and relocate here. The main components of this package are:
- set up a Private Limited Company
- application for a Employment Pass Work Visa
Register company and open bank account
Commence business operations and apply for Employment Pass
Upon Employment Pass approval, relocate to Singapore
Requirements of a limited liability company
- At least 1 shareholder
- At least 1 resident director (Singapore citizen, permanent resident or employment pass holder)
- 1 locally resident Company Secretary
- Minimum paid-up capital of ONE share in any currency of any denomination (eg S$1)
- A local registered office address
Company Registration fees include following services:
- Government Fees for company registration
- Company name verification and reservation
- Preparation of Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Preparation of registration forms
- E-Certificate of incorporation
- Preparation of compliance corporate kit, including corporate seal, share certificates, register and minutes book
- Minutes of first board meeting
- Common seal
- Resolution to open a bank account
Work Visa Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for Singapore Employment Pass
The Singapore Employment Pass is issued by the Ministry of Manpower and they are the approving authority for all applications. Among other considerations, the key eligibility criteria is as follows:
- You must have a fixed monthly salary of at least S$3,300.
- Acceptable educational qualifications e.g degree or diploma from a reputed institution
- Recognised Professional qualifications
- Specialised skills
- Related work experience
Since your Singapore Company will act as the “employer”, the application of the Singapore Employment Pass can only be submitted after the incorporation of your company.
Nominee Director Service
This package includes a temporary nominee director service. The following points should be noted:
- A security deposit is required to be held for the duration that a nominee director service is provided.
- Upon resignation of our nominee director, the security deposit is refunded less any outstanding fees or disbursements.
- You are required to complete our client profile form with full disclosure.
- The provision of our nominee local director is subject to the favourable assessment of the client profile form.
- Upon order, we will commence processing as soon as payment is received. If necessary, we can guide you through the payment process for overseas transfers.
- Provide full details of the company incorporation. We will send you our detailed form for your submission.
- We will prepare all incorporation documents and email to you for signing.
- Submit all signed documents to ACRA and proceed to incorporate your company.
- We will act as your temporary local resident nominee director to satisfy the registration requirements
- Assist to open a corporate bank account.
- At this time, you may make a deposit equivalent to the proposed capital or satisfy the corporate account opening deposit requirements.
- Prepare Employment Pass application documents.
- Submit application for your Employment Pass under your newly registered company and await approval.
- The application process for the Employment Pass may take up to 12 weeks or more
- If Employment Pass is rejected initially, we will request clarification and follow up with appeals where applicable.
- When approval letter is received, you are required to be present in Singapore to collect the Employment Pass.
- We will make scheduling arrangements for an appointment with the issuing authority for collecting in person.
- You’re now all set! Start your business operations and make arrangements to relocate.