Features and Pricing
About this package
This incorporation package is for foreign companies who wish to setup a branch office in Singapore. It includes the following:
- Branch Office registration
- Employment Pass application for 2 appointed staff
- 2 nominee agents
Register Branch Office
Apply Employment Pass for 2 agents
Branch Office Registration Requirements
- 1 Corporate shareholder
- Appoint at least 2 resident agents who represent the company. Agents can be residents or non-residents.
- Company name must be the same as the parent company
- Minimum paid-up capital of ONE share in any currency of any denomination (eg S$1)
- A local registered office address
Registration fee includes following:
- Branch Office Name verification and reservation
- Preparation of memorandum & articles of the branch office
- Preparation of registration forms
- Registration of the Branch Office
- Professional & Government filing fees
- E-Certificate of incorporation
- Preparation of corporate compliance kit, including corporate seal, share certificates, register and minutes book
- Minutes of first board meeting
- Company profile extract from ACRA
- Resolution and assistance to open corporate bank account
Documents Required for branch office registration
- A certified copy of Certificate of Incorporation of the foreign parent company.
- A certified copy of Memorandum and Articles of the foreign parent company.
- Personal Particulars of directors of the branch office.
- A memorandum executed by or on behalf of the foreign company stating the powers of the local directors, if any.
- A memorandum of appointment or power of attorney stating the names and addresses of two or more residents in Singapore to act as authorized agents to perform services and accept any official notices served to the company.
- The branch office name must match that of the parent company.
- It is considered to be an extension of the foreign parent company.
- It does not have a separate legal identity from the parent company.
- Two staff members (either residents or non-residents) must appointed to act as agents.
- The role of the agents is to support the operations and administration of the Branch Office.
- The foreign parent company is liable for the acts, losses and debts of its branch office.
- Non-resident staff acting as agents and relocating to Singapore must obtain an Employment Pass.
- The foreign parent company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association will dictate the business activities of the branch office.
- Must have a registered office address in Singapore
This package includes a temporary authorised representative service. The following points should be noted:
- A security deposit is required to be held for the duration that aauthorised representative service is provided.
- Upon terminating our authorised representative service, the security deposit is refunded less any outstanding fees or disbursements.
- You are required to complete our client profile form with full disclosure.
- The provision of ourauthorised representative service is subject to the favourable assessment of the client profile form.